About Me

header ads

15 Summer Essentials Every Guy Should Own In 2021

 15 Summer Essentials Every Guy Should Own In 2021

In today's video, gentlemen, we're going to
be talking about summer essentials. Let's
start this off by talking about the perfect
summer shoe.
When I think of the perfect summer shoe, I
think of a shoe that's going to work with
all of my outfits in my wardrobe. Something
that’s going be able to deal with the hot
weather and keep me cool. Something that I
can wear for miles walking around New York
City and still be comfortable. Something that’s
going to give me traction. Something that's
going to simply work for all situations.
And, the reality is, gentlemen, there is no
such thing as the one perfect shoe. 

That being
said, I do think that you can put together
a collection of a few shoes which can serve
your needs. And I think that's key, you've
got to think about okay what am I going to
be doing this summer? What do I need to wear
the shoes for? Am I simply going to be going
to the beach? Am I going to be walking around
a city? Am I going to be going hiking? So,
that's what you want to be thinking. Lay out
your needs and then purchase the shoes appropriately.
Now, in general, laced shoes that the vamp
goes farther up on the foot are going to do
a great job of staying on the foot and are
great if you're going to be doing a lot of
walking, you're going to be doing hiking.
So, whether they be boots whether they simply
be a sneaker, so you're walking around the
city you want to look for something that's
going to stay close to the foot and not cause
any friction around the foot.
Now, what about color?

 The rule of thumb here
is that dark solid colors are going to be
more interchangeable a.k.a. easier to match,
especially if you've already got colors like
this in your wardrobe, you're just going to
have outfits which will work with them.
Now, bolder or multicolored designs like this
one right here, understand that they look
great, but they're also going to be ones they're
going to get compliments, therefore going
to be remembered and they may be something
you don't feel comfortable wearing again and
again.
Now, what about the classic white sneaker?
Well, in my opinion this is a great piece
to add your casual summer wardrobe, especially
if you don't have a pair if you've got canvas,
maybe look to upgrade to leather. In general,
I think it's an easier upkeep. But, there's
a lot of advantages to canvas sneakers. They're
lighter, cooler, and less expensive.
Now, let's talk about the summer boot. You
may be saying, “Anthony, come on, is there
such a thing as the summer boot?” Not exactly,
but there are desert boots a.k.a. the chukka.


That's what it comes out of the World War
II design right here. And, what I like about
this is overall it's going to use a lighter
material.
Now, when you go out there and you look for
boots, if you really want a pair during the
summer, you can look for the thickness of
the leather. The one thing I don't like going
super lightweight on that leather though because
it can tear over time. But I do like it when
you go with the design that simply cut lower.
That's going to be a bit more comfortable,
maybe not necessarily great for hiking, but
definitely better for hot weather.


Another summer boot I absolutely love is the
chelsea. So, this one right here a lighter
color. Lighter colors in general for the summer
works really well with boots. Overall, a lightweight
material and just a simple slip-on, very comfortable.
I also like, of course, the extra inch and
a half right there in the heel. So, every
man when he puts these on, going to look a
little bit leaner a little bit taller.

 What's
not to like about summer boots like this?
And now, let's circle back to the loafer.
If I had to choose one shoe which to me epitomized
the perfect summer shoe, it would be the loafer.
They come in a wide variety of styles, different
looks. This one I here is a Gucci horsebit
loafer. This is a classic shoe in menswear.
What I love about this is every time I put
this shoe on, it feels amazing, incredibly
comfortable.


And, it's really about the leather, it's the
overall design. This is like wearing a pair
of slippers. The only situation in which I
would not recommend them is anytime you want
traction, be careful of that leather sole.
That's why they've got boat shoes, they have
actually a rubber sole and have full traction.
But other than that, this is the pair of shoes
if I'm walking through, I don't know, I'm
just I imagine myself walking through Europe
wearing these things just looking and feeling
great.


And, like I said, there's a wide variety of
options out there. This one made by Jay Butler.
What I like about this, they've got the horsebit
as well. But, you'll notice right here, we've
got a perforated leather.
So, the perforated leather if you haven't
heard of this before, this is where they actually
put small holes in the leather to make it
more breathable. And when I was talking about
designs, yeah, you can get rid of that horsebit
if you don't like that, go with a classic
penny loafer design. This right here a bit
more conservative, but still get that dark
color, a little bit of blue suede and, again,
get that perforated leather.
What I like is they've got the rubber sole,
a little bit more traction. The issue with
this is the build quality. These are maybe
going to the last one season.


Now, I talked about color, but let's talk
about materials. What is the difference between
suede or just going with a regular leather?
So, a regular leather is going to be more
durable. This is something that people are
used to seeing and in general is going to
probably be more interchangeable. However,
if you want to go with something that pops
a bit bring a bit of texture in, then consider
a suede.
What I like about this is you can be wearing
a very simple outfit, but the shoes speak
for themselves. And, yeah, these right here
just look great, they're going to stand out
and they're going to make it look more stylish
this summer.
And this one's a pure bonus, but my favorite
dress you during the summer has got to be
the double monk strap, incredibly comfortable,
incredibly stylish. I can wear this with a
suit, I can dress it down with jeans. But,
if you're looking for a dress shoe for the
summer, look to the double monk strap. I personally
love it in oxblood, but a dark brown works
just as well.


Now, guys, throughout this video, I'm going
to be talking about a lot of different products
a lot of different brands. And to make this
easy for you, down in the description of today's
video, I'm going to link over to RealMenRealStyle.com.
I've got an article where I basically summarize
all this information, so you can go off and
buy whatever you want check out the different
websites.


This isn't a sponsored video. I simply just
wanted to be able to provide value. And so,
I'm going to be talking about a lot of brands
I've talked about in the past, some new brands
you probably never heard me talk about. So,
make sure to take notes. And, again, check
down in the description because I'm going
to make it easy for you by linking over to
them through my website RealMenRealStyle.com.
Oh, I almost forgot. I'm linking to my free
PDF down in the description. The Ultimate
Guide to Dressing Sharp in Hot Weather is
yours absolutely free. I'm putting a link
down in the description. This goes well beyond
what I'm going to talk about in this video,
gives you lots of tips and tricks to looking
amazing when it's hot.


Next up on this list of summer essentials,
gentlemen, a great looking watch. But not
just any watch. I want a watch that looks
good and can deal with me jumping in the pool
or if I get thrown in the pool. Yeah, that
watch is going to be able to take it.
Now, this watch right here coming out of my
collection, I've talked about it before. This
is a Rolex Yacht-Master. What I really like
about this one is the contrasting metals.
We've got the everose gold along with the
steel. It's just a great-looking watch. There’s
a bit of flash, but not too much. It does
the most important thing, which is keep time.

But it also this is a status piece. When you
wear a watch like this, women don't notice
too much. But you know who notice this? Guys
that are into watches, and often times guys
that are into watches these are people that
are movers and shakers, people that pay attention
to the details.
Another example of a great summer watch, the
Rolex Submariner. This one right here no date,
absolutely love it, a very clean overall great-looking
watch. This one's classic, been around for
a long time. And, of course, it's water-resistant
down to 200 meters. But most importantly,
this is a watch that when you buy it, yeah,
you're not going to have to worry about buying
any other watches.


This could be the one watch that you wear,
not only in the summer, but during the winter,
anytime you want. And great thing, you get
thrown into the pool, you don't have to worry
about this thing getting wet.
Now, if Rolex isn't your thing, but you like
the look of the watch, you want a great-looking
dive watch that has a similar pedigree to
Rolex, but at a better value, check out Tudor.
Amazing watches the Black Bay Fifty-Eight
right here, one of my favorite watches in
my collection. It just works for my wrist
size and overall the design and just the feel
of this watch is amazing.


Now, what if you want something unique, but
you still want something familiar? You want
a great-looking dive watch, you want to use
premium parts, but the same time you want
to pay a little bit less.

Guys, tons of great micro brands out there.
One of the ones I'm going to highly recommend
is Monta. I bought this Oceanking with my
own money, absolutely love this watch. So,
it really depends, guys, on what you're looking
for, but when it comes to dive watches tons
of options out there.

And let's not forget to have fun with the
watch strap. You don't always have to go with
metal because, yes, most of you guys are not
going to go diving with your dive watch, so
maybe go with something that's a little bit
dressier.

Right here, I just love the way this brown
plays with the bronze plays with the blue
right there on the dial, just a beautiful
looking watch. By the way, this one is from
Yema, great company. I actually I went diving,
got this watch presented to me by the owner
over in Mauritius. I was with my son. We were
there for over a week just staying at this
really nice resort. And that's the beautiful
thing about when you invest in a good quality
timepiece is the memories and everything that
goes with it.

And speaking of straps, I wanted to show you
this watch by EMG. This is their Nemo in yellow,
I absolutely love the color. It pops just
different. I wanted to have fun with this
watch. Relatively affordable as well. But
right here, we've got these beads of rice
is what they call it, absolutely love little
details like that.

And even in the budget of a hundred bucks,
you can find some decent watches out there.
This one by Vostok. As you can see, we've
got the NATO strap right over here. But this
one unique right here on the dial and what
we've got is that 24-hour dial. So, something
you don't see in normal watches.
Now, if dive watches aren't your thing, I
get it. Look at field watches. Now, field
watches come out of the military and the idea
is that you could quickly look at the watch
and be able to tell the time. So, right here,
we've got the Rolex Explorer. This is a classic
simple field watch and I absolutely love,
yeah, just how clean and how simple this watch
is.


Another field watch in my collection is the
Monta Triumph. What I really like about this
watch is just the way the colors work together.
I saw this on their website, I fell in love,
I bought it immediately. Even though I could
have configured gone with a different strap
and all that stuff, I need to go on this one,
just love the way that the brown leather worked
with that blue right there on the dial of
the watch with the silver steel.
The hands, and when I look at the hands, and
I look at the individual markers, so easy
to read it. For me, that's the epitome of
a field watch is I should be able to look
at it and quickly be able to see the time
and just maybe fall in love with how beautifully
laid out everything is on the watch.
That being said, gents, you don't have to
spend over a thousand dollars to get good
quality watch. Again, this Timex right here,
very affordable and it does what a field watch
needs to do, simply keep accurate time. It's
going to use a quartz movement, so it's going
to be relatively less expensive than a mechanical
movement. But, overall, yeah, I like this
one and I do wear this one on occasion.
Now what about a watch you can wear when you're
working out, a watch you can wear when you're
working and you don't have to worry about
being rough with, a watch that can take a
beating and keep accurate time?
Gentlemen, check out G-Shock. You've heard
of the brand, but what you may not know is
they make a ton of different styles out there.
This one here the MT-G steel, I took this
one with me to Oregon and when I was whitewater
rafting, I got thrown out of the raft multiple
times. This one got hit up against some rocks,
it is fine. Absolutely love how it looks beautiful,
yet it's a very tough watch.


And if you want something that's a bit more
affordable, there are less expensive G-Shocks
for well under a hundred bucks. This simple
Mudmaster right here, I take it when I'm going
to be working out or if I'm going to be taking
my girls to the pool. I'm going to be cutting
trees in my backyard and I will be wearing
this one because, yeah, if the tree falls
on me, this one will still be able to survive.
Now, let’s talk about the essential summer
shirts. And I’ve got three for you here.
Let’s start off with the perfect v-neck
t-shirt. Notice, I didn't say crewneck, I
said v-neck because the V right here just
draws a little bit more attention to the summer.
You're going to be wearing less clothing.
You're not going to really layer this t-shirt,
so you want it to look good in of itself.
That's what's great about v-neck t-shirts
is they slim you up a bit. They draw the eye
to the chest area. They're a more masculine
look. It's a very casual look, but it's one
that if you've got the right body you pull
this off, it looks amazing.
Now as much as I like the v-neck t-shirt,
sometimes you need something that's a bit
more versatile. Something you can dress up
and even dressed down. That is the polo. This
has been in menswear for decades. And what
I like about a clean crisp polo is I can wear
this with a sports jacket, pair of odd trousers,
dress shoes or I could wear this with a pair
of shorts.

The mistake most men make when it comes to
polos is not finding a brand that fits them
properly that when they put it on, it just
works with their profile. So, that's the challenge
is to find what works for you, to go out there
and then to buy this in repeat. Buy it in
colors that you like that you're going to
wear with the other items in your wardrobe.
Now, what about bolder colors? What about
knits? I think they're great, but understand
they're not going to be as versatile. They're
not going to be as interchangeable as a lot
of the other pieces in your wardrobe. But,
I do think that if you only wear these type
of shirts on occasion, these can help you
stand out and will look amazing.
And a little bit of advice, when you find
a brand that you absolutely love in a color
that you absolutely love, don't be afraid
to buy in duplicate.
Next essential shirt that I think every man
should own during the summer is a long-sleeve
button-down made from a breathable fabric.
So, I left it a bit open a bit vague and let
me explain.


So, long sleeve button-down, why go with long
sleeve? Well, if you're a skinny gu, if you're
a big guy, then wearing polos wearing t-shirts,
it's not always going to flatter your body
build. You go with a longer sleeve and you
roll those sleeves, that will look a lot better
on you.
But, longer sleeves like the shirt I'm wearing
right here, they can be made from a heavyweight
material. That's why you want to look for
a lighter weight material. You also want to
pay attention, is it made from cotton? Is
it made from linen? Is it made from a man-made
fiber?
Now, one is not necessarily better than the
other. I know a lot of people will always
stay away from man-made fibers. But there
are performance assurance out there which
are made to be breathable and have a look
of quality dress shirts, which I highly recommend.
This one right here is made from a very lightweight
cotton. I can hold it up to light, I can actually
see through it and it overall is a very breathable,
just an amazing summer shirt.
Now, another option you're going to see out
there is linen. I think linens are great summer
fabric. One of the issues though with linen
is that it wrinkles very easily. This one
right here actually I think I ironed this
just an hour ago.
That being said, if you're looking for a casual
shirt, something you can just wear to the
beach, something you can just wear and you
don't have to dress up for it, linen is a
great option.
Now a hybrid that you're going to see out
there is linen cotton. And this is where they
blend the two. They get the best of both properties.
Again, very breathable, very light, and this
isn't going to wrinkle as bad, but it's still
will wrinkle.
And, let's not forget about performance shirts.
Now, when you're looking at these shirts you
got to pay attention to the crispness of the
collar, the overall design. This is an area
that I think they're overall weakened. But,
if you have a shirt that you've got to wear
daily, this is going to be your work uniform,
performance shirts may actually be a great
option for you.

And moving on from shirts, let's talk about
what to throw on that shirt if you need to
dress it up, guys. Not just any jacket, but
actually an unlined jacket. So, an unlined
jacket when you look on the inside, what you're
going to see is that there's not a lining.
What does this do? This makes it so that it's
easier to breathe, especially if you're wearing
it with the appropriate shirt underneath.
This is going to be something, yeah, you're
still going to be warm, but the air is going
to be able to flow it's going to be much more
breathable.

Now, these jackets in general, you're going
to see them made from linen, you're going
to see them made from silk blends, you're
also going to see cotton. The key here is
breathability. I like to hold these things
up to a light, be able to see a bit through
it. At the same time, I don't want anything
that's transparent. I don't want something
that's going to fall apart.
But, there are weaves out there such as hopsack,
you're also going to see just a wide variety
of different structures. Again, if they've
made it unstructured, if they made it so it's
unlined on the inside, you can pretty much
bet this is made for a warmer weather.
And it's going to be something that you may
have to pay a bit more for by the way, believe
it or not because it doesn't have the lining,
they had to do a better finishing on the inside.
But, I love these type of jackets for hot
weather when you got to dress sharp at the
same time, you want to stay cool.
So now, let's talk about your trouser options.
And I'm going to include shorts, we're going
to talk about chinos, and we're going to talk
about tropical weight trousers.
So first up, shorts. The key here is are they
appropriate, is the fit spot-on, and are you
going with an overall clean and classic look.


Now, I put the occasion there first because
I think so many guys over wear shorts. Really,
you can wear chinos, you can wear tropical
weight trousers, you can be just as cool,
and you're going to be a lot more elegant.
It fits better too when you need to look good
when you want to put on a great presentation.
Shorts, historically, have been the uniform
of boys.
Now, when it comes to fit, I like my shorts
just to fit above the knee. Maybe at the most
two inches above, but once you start to go
up the thigh quite a bit, they really turn
into almost swim trunks. And, you got to be
careful if they start to go below the knee,
they start to look like jorts.
Now, with the clean design. Nothing against
cargo shorts, but they are way overplayed
and they are incredibly casual, especially
if they're falling apart. Don't wear those.
Actually, look for shorts that don't have
pockets, that have no stains in them.
And, again, grays, tans, browns, those are
going to work with a wide variety of your
different shirts, so really go for the same
colors that you would wear naturally with
any of your other trousers. That being said,
madras, seersucker, those are classic options.
So, if you want to bring a little bit of pattern
a little bit of color into your shorts, go
for it.
Now, with chinos, we've got variations of
brown from light tan to sand to a darker brown,
tons of options out there. But you could also
bring in color. And this is where so many
guys fall down, they don't think to bring
in the blue to bring in the red. And, what's
interesting is you could actually wear red
chinos with a navy blazer sports jacket. Actually,
that's a pretty cool combination.
And now, let's talk about tropical weight
trousers. Most guys don't even know these
things exist. And this is a very light weight
trouser that looks very elegant. It can be
worn with a sports jacket or even just a nice
shirt. But overall, this is going to give
you a much more regal appearance.
So many guys don't even own these in their
wardrobe. Look for them, they're going to
be lightweight, they're going to be breathable,
and they are really going to make it look
good.

So, when it comes to summer, gents, you want
to smell good. And you also want to in general
go for something light. And the best part
about this is that there are tons of options
out there that don't cost a whole lot of money.
So, a couple of inexpensive options Versace
Man Eau Fraiche or Davidoff Cool Water. Both
of these, classic fragrances. I can tell you
that the vast majority of people are going
to love them. They're fresh, they're clean,
and they can last a long time.
Now, if you've got a little bit more of a
budget and you want to go for something that's
classic, clean, and elegant and has been around
for a while, definitely check out Acqua di
Gio, an amazing fragrance. Or if you want
something that's a little bit more modern,
something that isn't going to offend anybody
that you can wear to the office even if it's
hot, check out Dolce & Gabbana's K.
Oh! And if money's no object and you want
to smell amazing you want to do something
for the ladies, guys, check out Allure Sport
Homme by Chanel, an amazing fragrance that
the ladies absolutely love.
Or, hey, you want to wear it for yourself.
You want to be reminded of eating fruit on
the Mediterranean? Now, everyone is going
to talk about Creed Aventus. But, this one
right here is one of my favorite Creed’s
Erolfa, just an amazing fragrance with an
awesome story.

And speaking of wearing a fragrance for yourself,
if you just want to smell like a manly man,
check out Antaeus or Kouros. Both of these,
amazing fragrances. This one, if you can imagine
The Rock without a shirt in your face, a little
bit sweaty, yeah, that's what this is.
This one right here the Rocky is wearing a
sports jacket, dressed up, but still a little
bit sweaty, yeah. Both of these a bit animalistic,
but both of them, fun and amazing fragrances.
I love them.
Now, I understand a lot of you guys are not
into fragrances, but I think we can all agree
you don't want to smell bad during the summer,
especially when you're sweating more.
So, a lot of you guys would say should be
on this list an essential summer is deodorant,
but here's the issue with deodorant. It gets
in there and it blocks the pores. It's also
using chemicals you can't even pronounce.
It irritates the armpits sometimes. Other
times, it yellows up your shirts. Do you want
that?
Guys, there are natural options out there.
My company, Vitaman, we make a natural deodorant.
This is just made to cover up the odor. It's
not going to block your pores. Everything
on the back you can pronounce, you actually
know what it is. And guess what, guys, natural
and organic ingredients.
Now, I've talked about my company before and
why did I become a partner in this company
why did I take an ownership stake? Because
I believe in what they do. They've got these
products, which are non-irritating. I've got
kids that actually have tons of irritation
issues. I started to get irritation issues
with simply shampoos and soaps.
So, I saw, hey, they’ve got this great body
wash and body cleanser. And it's amazing,
it's not -- it's just simply gentler because
when you're taking two to three showers a
day during the summer, sometimes, yes, three
showers and, yes, I'm working out I'm doing
multiple things, I want to smell fresh.
I got something evening, I want to take my
wife to. I will shower three times. And I
want to be able to use a shampoo that's not
going to irritate me. Even if you're showering
once every single day, you don't want to have
a soap that is stripping away all the moisture
and basically get, yeah, it's hurting your
skin.

You also want to have shampoos and conditioners
that work specifically for your hair. So,
if you're over the age of 30, you're starting
to get thinning hair, you want a volumizer
shampoo that's going to make your hair naturally
look like it has more volume.
[0:19:57]
And, if you've got oily hair or you've got
dandruff, we have specialty shampoos and conditioners
over at Vitaman that can naturally work with
your body to balance out that pH to make sure
that, yes, when you've got oily hair you need
to wash and clean your hair. But you don't
want a shampoo that's so rough so it's going
to strip out everything that your glands naturally
start to produce more oil that's what you
don't want.

Or if you've got dandruff, you want to make
sure it's something that isn't going to irritate
your scalp anymore, which is what's causing
the dandruff. We've got the products which
deal with this naturally using organic ingredients.
Gents, when it comes to grooming, over at
Vitaman, I've got you covered. When it comes
to your hair products, we've got a wide variety
of different natural hair products. When it
comes to your shaving, not only do we have
shave oils, but we've got a shaving gel. When
combined with the shave oil, gives you the
perfect shave. Put on that nice aftershave,
guys, if you're dealing with bumps if you're
dealing with irritation.
And, I think that's the thing that I love
about this company is that if you have any
type of grooming problems, you're probably
going to find a solution over at Vitaman.
Gents, make sure to use the link down in the
description of today's video. This is going
to ensure you get the best deal out there
on the web. Again, Vitaman, it's my company
I'm proud to bring them to you and let's get
back to the content.

Next up, on our list of essentials, gentlemen,
sunglasses. Come on, summer would not be summer
without a great pair of shades. And, when
you're buying a good pair of shades, what
I love about this is you're protecting your
eyes. Yes, you're looking cool. Yeah, they
can actually better frame the face can add
symmetry to the face, which actually can make
you more attractive. But, a good pair of classic
sunglasses, they're not going to go out of
style.
So, the three styles I advocate for most men.
Right here, we've got the Clubmaster. And
this is going to be a classic pair that's
been around for decades. Going on the more
extreme if you want something that's going
to grab a little bit more attention, look
for Wayfarers. What I like about Wayfarers,
a bit more in the frame.

Now, those shades I just took off those were
Maui Jim’s. These are Enemy, another great
brand that's going to be a bit more affordable.
These are Enemy as well and these are going
to be the classic Aviators.
What I like about Aviators is these are going
to flatter most faces out there. They're not
going to be as in your face as the Wayfarers.
They also do a great job of protection because
that's what they were designed for. Aviators
at high altitudes who wanted to be able to
protect their eyes from the glare of the sun,
just classic glasses which if you find the
right size for your face are just going to
enhance your look and it's a classic summer
piece.

Now, this next accessory, a lot of guys forget
about and that is have a nice belt. So, we
all know that your belt should probably match
your shoes. But, don't be afraid to have a
little bit of fun with the belt.
Right here, we've got this crocodile, just
a great-looking belt the texture the overall
look. If you're going for a classy summer
look and you're just simply wearing the shirt
with the trousers, you want something that
stands out a bit more even more than your
shoes, go for a nice belt.
And it doesn't have to always be about dressing
up, it can also be about having fun. Notice
the colors here? Wear this to a 4th of July
party or maybe on a patriotic day here in
the United States. Yeah, it's just simply
having fun.

And that's what I love about belts, they're
a great accessory to have fun with. And by
the way, both these belts can be had over
Anson Belt and Buckle. I'll link to them down
in the description.
Next up on this list of summer essentials,
guys, you got to have a great read. For me,
The Wealthy Gardener. I'm going to be reading
this probably for the third time this summer.
I've already listened to the audiobook twice.
This book is amazing, life-changing. What
I like about this one is it in one book encapsulates
so many other great reads out there.
When it talks about living a life of prosperity,
we're not just talking about money. We're
talking about living, yes, doing well financially.
But, also, when it comes down to your soul,
when it comes down to your satisfaction with
you living a life that is worth living and
this book is powerful. If you haven't grabbed
it, go grab it over on Audible, grab the book
over on Amazon. An amazing book, I can't not
recommend this one.
And what I love about this is I can pick it
up at any place, it's broken into very simple
chapters. It has tons of lessons in it. I
highly recommend you have an amazing summer
read. Nothing against trash novels either,
I've got some great ones as well, but books
like this, yeah, transform the way that you
look at the world.

And, now, let's talk about summer headwear,
how to choose the perfect hat. How to do that,
guys? Well, I've got you covered in this video
right here, so go check it out. I go into
a lot more detail talking about different
hat styles, different hat types, how to find
the right hat for you, I've got you covered